Zoe Dean was born on September 1st 2013 at 4:01pm. She weighed in at 7lbs exactly and 19inches long.
These photos were taken on the 2nd at the hospital by a photographer that works on the maternity floor. We are so happy we had the opportunity to get these taken! :)
That smile already melts our hearts
This bear was mine on my first day of birth. I'm so happy I was able to keep it in good condition to pass down to Zoe.
Her first photo rockin' the USC colors. Proud mama! haha
Our first family photo. I'll never forget <3











Beautiful! Congratulations! Are you going to post her birth story here, too? It seems like she came fast! Anyway, I'm so excited and thrilled for all three of you:-) Enjoy this special time in your lives.
ReplyDeleteThank you :) Yes I just posted it! Yes she was 6 days early and labor in total was about 16 hours. Not too shabby!
Delete