This Week's Highlights
Day 2: Doesn't like being swaddled.
Day 3: her first car ride. She didn't like being put in the carrier at first but once in the moving car she was out.
Day 4: Loves her swing rocker that her aunt got her. We put her in that for bed time instead of the bassinet. Doesn't cry when jets pass over or when dogs bark.
Day 5: Doesn't cry when the TV is loud and we're cheering for the Broncos. Tries holding her own bottle.
Day 6: Went on her first walk. She loves being outside and looked around the whole time.
Day 7: Watched her first USC game.
Day 8: Sleeping habits becoming more consistent. Only woke up once in the middle of the night. Second sponge bath.
Day 9: Her umbilical chord stump fell off. Drinking 3-4oz at each eating session every 4 hours. Stayed awake for about an hour with eyes open looking around.
Maa'ma feeding Zoe on opening day of football season!
The family's first walk since Zoe joined the gang. She loved being outdoors!
After bath time in her shark robe. <3
As For Me...
I'm still in some pain in various areas of my body. I'm on ibuprofen for swelling and percocet for pain.The percocet I only take as needed. My uterus is shrinking pretty quickly (cramps are not fun), I'm thirsty and hungry quite often which is normal when breastfeeding and we're doing our best to get on somewhat of a schedule. I handle night shifts since Marco has to work during the week. I am just starting to get into my maternity leave but enjoying not having to worry about work.



No comments:
Post a Comment