Front of our new home. (Photo courtesy of Property Alliance)
We can finally call a place "home" and begin decorating Zoe's bedroom plus we now have lots of room for guests! We will send out a change of address notification to everyone ASAP. Marco and I are still hopeful we can visit CA sometime in May but with this move happening a little sooner than expected we might have to delay it. We will keep everyone updated.
View of the deck and walk out basement from the backyard. (Photo courtesy of Property Alliance)
Lastly, my blood work came back from the last Dr's appointment. It checked for any spinal issues and deficiencies in the placenta. All came back normal! Next Wednesday is our 20 week ultrasound. This one is an important one. It checks the development and growth of all limbs, organs etc. It takes about 45 minutes and then I meet with the doctor after for routine check up. I'll update you next week :)
Baby bump. Didn't realize how much it's grown until now. <3
How far along: 19 weeks 6 days (size of a Mango: 6.5 in, 10oz)
Symptoms: Itching. My belly, arms and legs are itchy!!! It seems to start up right when I'm wanting to go to bed. Lots of ligament pains and have been feeling a little nauseous this week.
Aversions: the meat department in the grocery store. Uhhggg last night I had to quickly waddle my way out of there. It probably doesn't help that we ate a ton of meat from a great bbq place before we went shopping.
Cravings: milk, iced decaf coffee, ice cream (always B&J's Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch)...I think there's a pattern forming.
Wedding Rings: on
Belly button: In but I can tell it's getting bigger. Marco predicts it's going to become an outy in the next few weeks. haha
Sleep: finding that I'm waking up on my back again but my back hurts now when I do that.
Excited for: moving into our new house on May 4th and beginning to set up Zoe's room. Also, our 20 week ultrasound!
Missing: when wearing a sweatshirt didn't make me look fat. haha
Movement: Daily. Starting to feel her more and more through out the day. Last night Mumford & Sons "I Will Wait" came on the radio and she started moving. Little girl already has great taste in music! :)
Exercise: walked the entire store of Ikea and taking the dogs for a walk tomorrow since the weather is nice. Need to stretch!



No comments:
Post a Comment