This week has been quite nice especially working with someone that is a few months ahead of me. She's given me a lot of advice and stories of things I can look forward to. We both fatigue easily so we understand when the other just needs to sit or take a breather. As soon as I'm off work I go straight to my hotel which is less than a mile away and crawl into bed or take a nice warm bath. :)
I go home tomorrow so once again I'll be concerned for my little Zoe and will be praying often. Please continue to send your thoughts and prayers our way. :) This weekend Marco and I will be finishing our baby registry. We had a great time last weekend at Babies R Us going through all the different brands, products and clothing. We did our absolute best to make sure we didn't go crazy but it was a very long process. A few hours into it we took a break and went for some Jamba Juice and then went back to registering. It was a lot of fun though and can't wait to celebrate our little one with everyone at our shower and then to finally see Zoe in her nursery, stroller, bassinet, etc. If you are interested in taking a look at what we currently have we've included a link below. We will be making some changes shortly though as we will finish the registry at Target this weekend.
How far along: 17 weeks 5 days (size of a sweet potato 5.5in, 5oz)
Symptoms: still feeling the ligament "pains" (it's really just stretching and pulling to make room for the growing babay). I've been exhausted at night and early morning but fine during the day. I get fatigued or winded easily, starting to shift my weight back a little to accommodate the growing bump. My sciatic nerve has been especially sore.
Aversions: nothing much this week
Cravings: fruit, orange juice, ice cream
Wedding Rings: on
Sleep: been sleeping on my right side all night. Sleeping through the night - it helps that I have a bed to myself and there are no dogs moving around. I love hotel beds!
Excited for: finding our own home in CO, seeing my bump grow and our 20 week dr apt.
Movement: I actually do think I felt her last night for a few seconds. They felt like bubbles. I was laying in bed before I went to sleep watching TV. It was only a few seconds and I wasn't sure at the time but looking back it's very possible it was her. I can't wait until her movements are more consistent. :)
Exercise: All the walking I did in the airport was a huge workout. I am still sore.

No comments:
Post a Comment