Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 18: our little mover and shaker


I finally felt her move where I was sure of what I was feeling!! On Saturday, 4/6 (exactly 18 weeks) I had sat down for the first time that day after running around doing errands. Within 5 minutes of sitting I felt something like if a knuckle was pushing or nudging me (it was probably her foot). It lasted off and on for a few minutes. Since then her movements can be felt daily at small increments of time. Sometimes it feels like maybe she's kicking and other times it feels like little popcorn pops. We can't feel it on the outside yet but look forward to the time when it's consistent and Marco can finally feel what I feel.

Besides that this week has been pretty standard. We did finish our registry at Target over the weekend. I have added a separate post of registry information for those who wish to see it. We registered for a tour of the birth center at Sky Ridge Memorial Center, where I will be giving birth. We're also beginning the process of looking into rental homes for a possible June/July move in date. Time seems to be flying by!


The little bump <3

How far along: 18 weeks 4 days (size of a mango 6in, .5 lbs)
 
Symptoms: My sciatic nerve is still bugging me. Other than that my energy is up, I'm able to eat pretty much anything now and I'm feeling good.
 
Aversions: haven't noticed anything this week.
 
Cravings: orange juice, milk, iced decaf coffee
 
Wedding Rings: on
 
Sleep: sleeping on my side and hogging the bed more than usual. haha
 
Excited for: finding our own home, seeing my bump grow and our 20 week dr apt.
Missing: my comfy jeans
 
Movement: daily for a few minutes off and on. She seems like a kicker! :)
 
Exercise: none this week :/

No comments:

Post a Comment