This week has been pretty mellow. It's our last of nothing before we head off on our road trip to CA and once we get back baby classes, dr appointments and preparing for Zoe's arrival really begins. Here are some pics of random things I captured this week as well as a bump pic!
Our silly and entertaining dogs. Zero just decided to put his nose in Luna's eye and Luna found it funny too I guess.
How far along: 31 weeks 6 day (Head of Lettuce 19in 3.9lbs)
Symptoms: After all that walking and sight seeing we did my feet were swollen and began to itch like crazy. It looked like broken blood vessels on the tops and sides of my feet with some little raised bumps. After chatting with some friends that have been through pregnancy before they stated it was normal when hot and walking a lot. Wednesday morning it subsided and while they still itch a little they look way better and aren't nearly as bad as they were Sunday-Tuesday. Besides that I'm really hot and still uncomfortable when laying down and getting up. I'm also hungry about every two hours and try to snack on dried fruit, smoothies and apple sauce (with the occasional chocolate brownie). I'm also easily out of breath. I was at work the other day and found myslef out of breath talking on the phone. I think Zoe pushes against my lungs every now and then because the smallest movement will make me winded.
Aversions: none
Cravings: anything cold. Still milk but we had a mishap with the milk this week. Bought 3 gallons from Albertsons, drank 1 no problem, opened the second one to find that it was obviously expired (even though it had a future date on it) and opened the third one to find that after one day it was going bad (even though it had a future date on it). Drinking bad milk makes you not crave it so much. haha
Wedding Rings: off
Belly button: 3 quarters out. doesn't feel good having it rub against clothing (very sensitive). Zoe will move under my belly button sometimes and it changes shape. Very weird but cool to watch.
Stretch marks: none
Sleep: Still on my sides but because it's so hot I will wake up on my back spread out. Have to reposition to the side again for proper blood and air flow.
Excited for: The baby shower and Cali trip. I can't believe it's already next week! We're very excited and can't wait to see everyone.
Fears: labor - just the whole thing. haha
Mood: calm and content
Missing: anything you can do with your body that involves moving, bending, laying, walking etc is quite a challenge these days. While I will miss feeling her move, I'm looking forward to being able to move around normally again. I also can't wait until I don't have to go to a doctor's appointment except once a year again (for myself at least).
Movement: She's still moving all over the place quite often. Can physically see her movements most of the time and some have even been uncomfortable for me (i.e. kicking my rib or moving on/against an organ).
Exercise: Because of my swollen/itchy feet I took this week off. We will be back to go go go next week when we arrive in Cali.
We got our propane tank so we made some amazing hamburgers this week. Marco added bacon to the patties and we includes avocado and sauteed onions on Kings Hawaiian buns. Delicious
We kept with the BBQ summer theme and made bacon wrapped hot dogs with sauteed onions in a Kings Hawaiian bun. Definitely not healthy but so good!
Made some healthy turkey tacos with avocado (cheaper here than in Cali if you can believe it). I love food with color!

No comments:
Post a Comment