Feeling a little better this week especially in the stress or concern department. Marco and I are planning a vacation to Costa Rica in January 2014 so his family can meet the little one and we can get some post-pregnancy relaxation in. It's weird thinking about traveling with a newborn and how different our lives will be by then. So many exciting moments to come!
This week I shopped for my first pair of maternity pants. It's interesting to me how fashionable moms-to-be are these days and yet the maternity section is so limited in most stores. We went to Kohls, Target and Old Navy before finding some jeans that will have to do for now. :/
.JPG)
The little baby bump poking through. So far I've gained about 3 lbs!
How far
along: 15 weeks 4 days (size of an avocado) 4-5 inches, 3-5 oz
Symptoms: overly hungry. I'll eat lunch, then a snack and an entire bottle of water and be hungry again. haha When I go to work I do my best to pack healthy snacks. The stretching and pulling in the lower abdomen is consistant. My skin is dry. Still stuffed up and my back has started to hurt consistently.
Aversions: Same stuff as last week.
Cravings: Not needing milk as much but still enjoying it. Instead of 2 gallons in a week it's down to 1-1 1/2 a week. Good thing it's Fat Free! Bagels and cream cheese sound good all the time too! I also crave salads lately. Just normal house salads with ranch dressing.
Wedding Rings: On but my fingers are obviously bigger. They aren't cutting off circulation or anything though so I'll continue to wear them.
Sleep: toss and turn throughout the night. I have been pushing Marco closer and closer to the edge of the bed lately. haha Thankfully he's very understanding.
Excited for: Dr apt next week to clear me to fly. Hoping we might be able to tell the gender. The baby shower in July.
Missing:
being able to make any movement without worrying about the affect it has on the baby
Movement: none yet. Looking out for it though as I'm told I should start to feel it between 16-20 weeks!
Exercise: Walking the dogs with Marco. Still on pelvic rest so I need to take it easy. :(
Pelvic arrest... a husbands nightmmm...duty to stay on top of things <3 you & B.O.D (<- baby on drums)
ReplyDeleteHA ha...very funny
Delete