This week has been nice and quiet. We're settling into our new home, unpacking and getting familiar with the area. The dogs seem to be settling in as well and getting back on a routine which is nice. We have lots of ideas for decorating but it's really not a priority at this point. After work I typically just want to relax on the couch and watch our favorite shows. We've also been enjoying the thunderstorms - they put the Cali ones to shame. Luckily for us we both love rain and thunder, although the lightning can be a little overwhelming and scary.
A couple days ago I put on a sweater and realized how much my stomach has grown since the last time we took a picture of it. Time flies and the bump grows quickly. I finally got around to taking some photos of the belly and the inside of the house. Enjoy!
Front view of the belly. Marco says, "It looks like Zoe is riding a bike". Strange, that one. haha
Side view (22weeks 4 days)
Our master suite. Lots of decorating needed but it's already my favorite room in the house. The light was left by the original owners and the bed is courtesy of our good friend Bev. I will eventually put up the draping on the four poster bed.
Our lovely 5 piece bathroom with walk in closet. The bath comes in handy for all the soreness I've felt lately. There's also a stand up shower not pictured here.
How far along: 22 weeks 6 days (Papaya: 8in, 1.2lbs)
Symptoms: With the exception of last night/this morning symptoms have been minimal this week. I'm having some numbness/soreness in my right arm and jaw. No matter how much I tried to stretch it out or reposition it was irritiating me where I couldn't fall asleep. I dozed in and out but the entire family must have felt it because Marco was having a hard time sleeping and the dogs were restless as well. Finally around 3am Marco and I went downstairs, made some tea and watched some TV. I finally fell asleep around 4:30am on the couch. I've also been experiencing some nausea again. The pain in my arm and jaw have gone away this morning but the nausea is still pestering. It probably doesn't help that I'm exhausted. Thank God it's Friday!! Other than that, I'm still recovering from the move and feeling a little sore. I need to start stretching more. Besides that, feeling good and hungry often. If it weren't for this growing belly I wouldn't think I was actually pregnant. :)
Aversions: nothing really this week. Mushrooms still don't sounds great but I think I would still eat them. Especially if they were sauteed nicely.
Cravings: milk and chocolate.
Wedding Rings: on
Belly button: still in
Sleep: On my right side.
Excited for: Dr appointment in a couple weeks and making it to my third trimester. Can't believe how quickly time is flying.
Missing: laying on my stomach. I usually lay with the dogs on the floor and it's been difficult trying to position myself properly. Not to mention the getting up part. Lots of rolling and grunting to get up these days. haha Probably pretty entertaining for anyone watching me.
Movement: Daily. I started using the kick counter on an app I have. She did 10 kicks in 16minutes on Thursday and it should get progressively more frequent as she gets bigger. She's actually kicking now as I type this! :)
Exercise: moving and up and down the stairs all throughout the day. We also take short walks to the mailbox daily. On Sunday, for Mother's Day, we're taking my mom to the Denver aquarium for brunch and then walking around the aquarium after. Should be a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment